WE HAVE WHAT YOU NEED
WELCOME TO LANDMARK SUITES
As pet owners ourselves, we know that some vacations just aren’t complete without the family pet. That’s why Landmark Suites has set aside four rooms and designated them as our pet rooms. Each is on the ground floor with quick access to an exterior door to make walking your pet easier. There is a $15 supplemental charge per pet. Pets are not allowed in our lounge Club Louie.
Because we have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available, we strongly urge you to call ahead to make your reservation. You can call us at (701) 774-8020 to discuss the Landmark’s pet rooms.
Landmark Suite’s Pet-Friendly Hotel Policies:
- Pet must be appropriately-trained and appropriately restrained by the guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Guests must leave a cell phone contact number with the Front Desk in case a pet-related issue arises.
- Pets are not allowed in Club Louie.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet; and indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages